Is INBRACE the Right Choice For You?
If your orthodontist has told you or your child to consider getting braces, you may have heard about INBRACE Dana Point, CA residents are raving about. INBRACE is an exciting option for braces, one that is growing in popularity in Dana Point, CA because of its many advantages over traditional braces. At John Redmond Orthodontics, we offer our patients a range of options for orthodontic solutions depending on their needs. To learn if you are a good candidate, call us to schedule an exam with our INBRACE Dana Point, CA orthodontist.
Why do so many patients in Dana Point, CA choose INBRACE?
There are many reasons why patients choose INBRACE in Dana Point, CA over traditional braces. Perhaps the biggest reason is that INBRACE is not visible to others and so it’s possible that no one will know that you are wearing braces. This is because they are installed behind the teeth, rather than in front of them which is where traditional braces are located. In addition, INBRACE offers these other advantages:
- A SmartWire is custom fabricated to fit the patients’ teeth and the pre-positioned brackets mounted to the inside of the teeth. The brackets are less bulky and smaller than traditional metal braces.
- The design of the SmartWire makes it easy for the wearer to perform optimum oral hygiene.
- Due to its invisibility, INBRACE can allow the patient to feel more confident about smiling than if they were wearing visible braces. This can be especially important to the wearer if they are a mature patient who does not necessarily want others to know they are wearing braces.
- Your Dana Point, CA INBRACE orthodontist at John Redmond Orthodontics will provide you with an estimate of how long your treatment time will last. One of the advantages of INBRACE is that this is often a significantly faster and more efficient method of realigning teeth than traditional braces.
- INBRACE can be more comfortable than traditional braces. This is because the system uses what is known as Gentleforce technology to properly align your teeth. Traditional braces require regularly scheduled tightenings which can be very painful for the wearer. INBRACE for Dana Point, CA does not require tightenings or fittings for plastic molds.
The History Behind INBRACE
The Viterbi School of Engineering at the University of Southern California and Ostrow School of Dentistry collaborated to design INBRACE. INBRACE is manufactured in Southern California.
Are you a good candidate for Dana Point, CA INBRACE?
Call John Redmond Orthodontics to schedule an appointment with our orthodontist for an exam. If you are determined to be a good candidate for INBRACE in Dana Point, CA, you will undergo a painless 3D scan of your teeth. The scan results will be used to help determine a treatment plan customized for your needs. There is no age limit for those patients who are interested in choosing INBRACE for improved oral health and a beautiful smile. Contact us today to learn more about the increasing popularity of INBRACE Dana Point, CA residents recommend to their friends who want an alternative to traditional braces.